Location: Bekesbourne, Remote, Hybrid Role
Salary: £19,000 - £22,500 per annum (Range DOE)
Job Type: Permanent
The Orbital Internet Group
Orbital Internet Group is an Award winning and leading provider in the telecoms industry that has been in operation for over 20 years.
The business is growing quickly and with the injection of new capital from our Private Equity Partners, has only enhanced this. The business has a loyal customer base and scores highly on all customer satisfaction metrics.
We have big plans to bring pure fibre internet services to thousands of residents and businesses across Kent, utilising our Vfast and Orbital Net brands.
We have 3 brands within the group, Orbital Net, Vfast Internet and Vfast Parks. All of which offer their own set of products and services to suit our customer base.
We are looking for dynamic candidates to join us who want to jump on at a time of huge change to help us create what our future looks like.
Before applying, please ask any questions you might have about the role. If you think you are the right person for the role but don’t meet the basic criteria, please write us a little something telling us why you should still be considered.
The interview process will consist of 2 stages, an informal chat to learn a bit more about you and what you are looking for, as well as an opportunity for you to ask anything about us.
The 2nd stage will be a practical exercise, an opportunity for you to demonstrate your creativity and marketing mind!
We are setting up a new marketing team from the ground up. This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of building this new environment and grow into a suitable role. The team will be built around us, there is a lot of work to do, it’s exciting and demanding all at the same time!
If you are looking to jump in headfirst and are the type of character who is willing to learn as you go, then this is the role for you. Working across 3 brands there are a lot of priorities to juggle, but all with a supportive team where the knowledge you can gain is invaluable to a future career in marketing.
There will be a lot of independent working with virtual support always at hand. We do offer a hybrid role of office and working from home, if you don’t have a suitable home working environment then a full-time office space can be found for you.
Candidate Profile & Attributes
We are looking for candidates who are adaptable, knowledgeable, creative, quick thinking and highly organised.
The marketing team must work in complete alignment to achieve success, we will work closely together daily so we chose to work with kind and open-minded characters who are supportive of diversity and equal opportunities. If you can see the funny side of things, that also helps a lot when things get a little stressful! We are often the instigators of internal promotions and therefore tasked with bringing all our teams in the business together, to support campaigns and new projects. This is something that you should really enjoy as its important to being a little joy into our workplace.
You should demonstrate an education in marketing, ideally having put this into practice in a live environment but not essential. An understanding of telecoms is also desirable but not essential.
Organisational skills are essential, you will be the one to initiate organising electronic files, suggesting more efficient ways of working, forward planning and creating processes that support a smaller team to execute a big job.
You should be very familiar with the full Microsoft suite and be able to demonstrate this as you will be using them daily.
Includes B2C, B2B and B2B2C
- Support the marketing leadership team through the organization and administrative support for various projects.
- Maintain strong communication between marketing executives and internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate employee meetings and communications for the marketing department.
- Maintain executive schedules and oversee project load.
- Plan, prepare and deliver presentations on behalf of the marketing team.
- Conduct research for key marketing campaigns
- Organise and execute tasks from sales teams
- Ensure materials for our partners are replenished regularly/create an ordering system
- QA of all marketing materials, include assisting with creation of new content
- Preparation and collation of campaign plans and strategies including contributing ideas and suggestions
- Implement organised online filing system for marketing team
- Work closely to provide PM’s and other internal stake holders with required information to support project plans
- Regularly monitor competitors’ activity and changes within the market
- Keep company CRM up to date
- Ordering of materials, business cards, promotional materials etc
- Look into events, most suitable for our brands and pricing enquiries and planning
- Collating data and reporting, monitoring successes and failures
- Supporting the wider company in its objectives
The role and its responsibilities will be changeable, especially near the beginning of the appointment. Every day will look different, but we will review regularly to ensure the responsibilities are clear and kept up to date. We are still growing and will continue to add to our team in the future.