Location: Bekesbourne, Kent
Salary: Competitive Salary (Competitive Salary)
Job Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for talented individuals with excellent organisational skills and telecoms knowledge to join our provisioning team in Canterbury, Kent. Your main task is to manage (co-ordinate the delivery of) orders on behalf of the solutions team, managing an order through to completion. For this role previous provisioning experience is preferred but not required. You will be provided with training and constant support from the whole team.
Candidate Profile & Attributes
· Excellent telephone manner
· Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
· Ability to manage own workload and multi task
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· A 'can do' and positive attitude towards work and personal development
· Excellent team player with ability to work under pressure
· Be a self-motivated, enthusiastic problem solver
· Telecoms experience would be beneficial, including Mobile, Voice or Data related.
· Provisioning / Order entry experience ideal but not essential.
· Responsible for the placement of orders on supplier portals or via manual order forms, including ethernet, broadband, voice and mobile provisions.
· Management & tracking of orders through to completion.
· Working with departments to identify potential issues in orders to manage these proactively.
· Ensuring all relevant fields on internal systems are updated in real time.
· Liaise with customers/business/reseller partners and suppliers regarding order queries/amendments.
· Provide technical advice to customer/business partners/resellers and internal staff.
· Co-ordinate jobs/arrange engineer visits with the engineering department.
· Deal with order rejections.
· Liaise with customer/business partners and suppliers to resolve issues and provide regular updates.
· Raise and resolve provisioning escalations and faults.
· Place telephone line orders and liaise with customers/business partners/resellers to resolve any rejections.
· Schedule and action all tasks to completion with specified timescales.
· Follow all procedures and deliver high level customer service for maximum customer satisfaction.
· Ensure all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact.
· Task management
· Make welcome/confirmation calls and send confirmation emails during delivery process.
· You will take full ownership of the end-to-end delivery service, and using a variety of communication methods, managing orders to fulfilment.
· Engaging with other departments including Accounts, Solutions and Support to ensure customer is correctly onboarded
· Ensure correct scheduling with the customer and internal teams for the customer install/cut-over activity
· Responsible for ordering all services/products related to the customer’s order.
· You will be empowered to challenge decisions, work collaboratively with our suppliers and encouraged to continually provide feedback and suggestions for service improvement
· You will be the interface between our suppliers and channel partners, managing communications about key milestones and progress, and arranging appropriate build activities when needed
· Identify and manage dependencies which may affect the success of deliveries.
· Delivery and understanding of B2B product orders to agreed success criteria and SLAs.
· Ability to establish a great working relationship with our carriers & suppliers to ensure a proactive delivery schedule
· Be a team player and execute other tasks as required, potentially to support alternative departments.