Location: Bekesbourne, Kent
Salary: Competitive Salary (Competitive Salary)
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Senior Support Analyst to work as part of a team who service and support a range of hardware and software systems. You will be responsible for managing multiple concurrent tasks with varying technologies in an exciting and competitive environment, with exposure to a wide range of existing and emerging technologies.
We are looking for an individual to join our growing technical support team and deliver a world class customer experience. This role within our busy and demanding team will require a highly motivated individual.
Candidate Profile & Attributes
- Demonstrates an enthusiasm for helping and providing excellent customer support.
- Knowledge and experience of providing IT support to office and consumer environments.
- A knowledge and experience of Internet technologies.
- An ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- An ability to prioritise and manage their work load effectively.
- Ability to participate and contribute effectively as a team member.
- An ability to organise their work in the most efficient way.
- An ability to motivate themselves and to take the initiative when appropriate.
- An ability to describe and explain clearly.
- Knowledge of MAC OSx and other Unix/Linux based systems.
- An ability to bring strong attention to detail.
- An ability to answer the phone in a professional way and in line with company policy and guidelines.
- An ability to use current windows operating systems.
- An ability to work with Microsoft office.
- A Passion to drive the Company forward and excel in all aspects of their work.
- Strong understanding of Ethernet, TCP/IP routing, Network packet analysis tools use and configuration.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- An ability to recognise issues that have a wider implication and acting upon them.
- Build knowledge of company services and solutions
- learn and utilise essential company procedures for assisting our customers and logging tickets in our CRM.
- Documenting solutions and sharpening problem-solving skills.
- Provide regular case status updates to CRM and customers, keeping them informed of progress on open ticket.
- Work to analyse and resolve complex problems in a team environment and consult co-workers and procedures to optimise problem resolution.
- Maintain ownership of customers problems and be proactive during the life cycle of the ticket until resolved.
- Mentors all junior staff on best practices, policies, procedures and subject matter products
- Participates in special projects, as assigned by Team Leader or management.